Joomla is one of the world's most popular content managements systems. It enables you to build powerful online application and websites for your business or personal use. Joomla has many factors like extensibility and ease-of-use, which makes it award winning content management system. The best part is that it is freely available for everyone to use the open source. Joomla is well designed, and it makes it easy to install correctly even if you are not an advanced user. Joomla makes it very easy for anyone to develop web site for your clients or your personal business. You can easily empower yourself to use and manage a website with a minimal amount of instructions. It has highly extensible and thousands of extensions for specialized functions.
Quick and Easy Conversion Plug-in
Amongst the popular extensions of Joomla, one of the best for converting your WordPress to Joomla is Joomla to WordPress Migration Plug-in. This plug-in are developed to convert the WordPress website into a Joomla blog and manage it effectively.
To import the WordPress Website to Joomla, just follow the simple instructions below:
- Backup your WordPress Website
- Install the Conversion Plug-in
- Allow the converter plug-in access to your WordPress Database
- Click the option of migration of WordPress to Joomla
- Select the option 'Yes' of backing up your old SQL table
- Click on Migration button to migrate the complete WordPress Website to Joomla
All the items selected will migrate automatically from your WordPress database and import into your Joomla tables. The old blogs and pages from your WordPress will be separated with a smooth management. You will have access to tangible parts obtained from your WordPress site with proper SEO activities done.
With this feature, you can manage your WordPress blogs and site though Joomla with one administrative login. Building your website in a hierarchical manner is very easy with it, because it was designed to do that itself on the first place. It has a lack of coding and is built to provide the client a full control over their content modules, menus, and the position of the elements through the panels. A standard CMS does not integrate the data and on the other hand Joomla ensures the safely integrate your data and stop access of some other internal user to edit the blog or page. Joomla allows you to edit the content very easily with powerful editors that can make a person feel the same as editing a word document.
Joomla allows you to import your WordPress site or blog to it easily and manage them to suit your site and blogging environment. All the database of the pages and blogs will be migrated from your old system to your Joomla with a different WordPress named blog to make it easier for you to categories.
- It allows you to create and manage single Joomla blog or many Joomla Blogs on one site.
- The component is very easy to use and does not require any expert experience.
- It automatically converts your blog or site to Joomla.
- There are no fees or charges for CMS migration.
- Numerous features and faster technology are available.
- Amazing customer service available.